Anna is the group of espresso machines for those who are approaching the world of the prosumer machines. You’ll be amazed to see how easy it is to get exceptional espressos and milk-based drinks.
With the steam wand, you’ll make fantastic cappuccinos and you’ll have hot water for your American coffees, teas or herbal infusions. Ideal for small families or for those that drink espresso with moderation!
This machine has a 3-way valve so that the group handle can be immediately removed after brewing. This valve also allows the machine to be backflushed. This machine ensures the brew is at the optimal pressure so that bitter coffee does not result as a consequence of high brew pressure. This pressure will be able to be read off the brew pressure gauge when extracting a shot.
- High wattage heating element: 1000 watt heating element for quicker reaction time when cold water enters the boiler.
- Security thermostat and security valve: For better pressure control.
- Three-way solenoid valve: Allows immediate removal of the portafilter immediately after the espresso extraction has ceased (or when the pump switch in coffee mode is turned off).
- Very short wait time: The small boiler and high wattage heating element ensure your machine is ready to brew in minutes.
- Drip tray: The tray is made of plastic. The cover is made of stainless steel. Both are removable for easy cleaning.
- Accessories: ESE filter; Single Filter Basket; Double Filter Basket; Blind Filter; 1 Portafilter; Plastic
- Body: Lightweight Stainless Steel
- Steam Arm: Separate Outlet
- Water Source: 3.5L Removable Tank
- Tamper: Plastic coffee scoop
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimensions: 23cm x 27cm x 34cm
- Made in Italy