What is it?
The Lelit Bianca is an Italian designed and built dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. It also features a unique flow control paddle.
Who is it for?
The home barista who is excited about diving deep into the world of espresso. You want something that’ll enable you to get the most out of every coffee by allowing you to control flow so you can ramp up the pressure, reduce channeling, and nail every extraction. You don’t need a commercial workhorse, but you certainly hope to serve groups of friends with cappuccinos and straight shots once you’ve perfected that new recipe.
- Bottomless walnut portafilter
- Double spouted walnut portafilter
- Lelit stainless steel and aluminum tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Micro-fiber towel
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Grouphead brush
- Backflush blank
- Water test strip
- Manufactured in Italy
- Flow control paddle
- Group head pressure gauge
- PID with built-in shot timer
- ‘No-burn’, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Walnut steam and hot water knobs
- Walnut brew lever
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .8L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 1.5L
- Reservoir: 2.5L with low water sensor, BPA Free